Special Announcement from our CEO
Thank you for being a loyal and dedicated member! Allied Credit Union’s proud history dates back over 65 years and we have grown to serve over 1,900 members who have entrusted us with nearly $26 million of your valuable assets. As you know, the financial services industry is changing rapidly and while your credit union is financially sound and well capitalized, our relatively small size makes it increasingly difficult to keep pace with regulatory demands and critical technology to continue to deliver services and security you have grown to expect.
We are excited to announce that Allied Credit Union has entered into an agreement to merge with UNCLE Credit Union. Founded in 1957, UNCLE Credit Union serves over 24,000 members in and around San Joaquin County with 6 branches and extended hours. Although significantly larger in assets, UNCLE is still small enough to offer the high level of personal service that is a hallmark of your credit union. UNCLE is well capitalized and offers a comprehensive range of products and services that will enhance your membership in many ways.
- Web based services – online loan applications, instant approvals, electronic document signing on select loans, mobile applications, overdraft protection, EMV Debit / Credit Cards, eDeposits, Mobile Banking, and much more.
- Lending services – Mortgage, Home Equity, Auto, and Business Banking.
- Merchant services – payroll, insurance, web design and hosting solutions
- Insurance and Investment services
UNCLE Credit Union shares the same values as us and will maintain our existing branch where familiar faces will continue to serve you and our community. Finally, rest assured your accounts will continue to be federally insured through the National Credit Union Share Insurance Fund (NCUSIF).
Both your Board of Directors and I wholeheartedly endorse this merger as the best way to help each of you reach your financial goals. We will be sending you more information regarding the importance of your participation and vote to approve this partnership. A special meeting of the members will be held on March 5, 2018 at Allied Credit Union and if you cannot attend please complete and return the ballot you will receive in the mail soon.
If you have questions, please call me directly at 209 235 9119 x 118 or email me at email@example.com. We have created FAQs on our website. Thank you for your continued faith in our ability to reach your financial goals. We look forward to continuing to serve each of you well into the future.
Welcome to the New and Improved ExpressLink!
You’ve asked for new improvements to our ExpressLink home banking service and we’ve listened. Now you have access to a variety of new services including:
- Transfer to other accounts at the credit union.
- Online access to your statements.
- Open new share accounts.
- A new alert system that warns you when your balances drop too low, a deposit is received, a check or debit clears, or even when your anniversary is around the corner.
- Additional layers of security to protect your information.
- A wealth of new information and features.
So try it out and let us know what you think!